Web Design and Development
Your website should be a major player in your marketing mix, delivering sales and bottom line impact. An attractive and unique website can help you to promote your brand and increase confidence in your business.
Fast and Unique Websites
- Doing away with templates and providing fast and unique sites helps my clients to achieve better search rank and improved online presence.
- Fast loading sites improve visitor traffic and search rank and, therefore, Sales.
Website services include:
- Image optimization
- Search engine optimization
- Business Directory registration
- Social media page set up
- First social media post
- First blog post
- First year of hosting on A2 Hosting "Turbo Lite-Speed Servers"
- First year of Domain name registration
- An online marketing strategy tailored to your business needs
I will come to your home, office or to meet you for coffee. My hourly rate is $50. p/h with a $50. minimum. I can assist you with your website.
- Site Maintenance
- Help with Word Press Development, Design or Customization
- Photography and Photo editing or effects (Photoshop)
- Illustration, Logos and Branding
- Brochures, business cards, and Posters
- Video and Video editing or effects
- Animation, Video Titles, and Motion Graphics
- Help with Adobe Creative Cloud software
Hosting $100. /year includes:
*and more information on Turbo Hosting
- Domain name registration (a $15. value)
- Shared Turbo Hosting plan (up to 20x faster) (a $216. value*)
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Steps to a sucessful website
- Initial Meeting - A new project begins with a 1-2 hour meeting to establish target market, objectives, domain name requirements and desired site features, but more importantly it should define clear objectives and goals which can then be translated into clear user journeys and content structure.
Designing and developing your website with users and goals in mind allows us to prioritize your features in order to get the best value from your budget. This means building a website which will deliver results.
No one knows your business better than you do. We listen to your requirements before we start on a project and then we follow up by producing a web design that effectively communicates with your target audience and looks good on all devices.
- Proposal and contract- SBH Web Design LLC provides client with a proposal for the website requirements discussed in the initial meeting. If accepted we proceed to a contract.
- Content Gathering and Creation - Everything that can possibly go into the website is collected. Anything the client can provide in the form of photos, graphics, history, past advertising and brochures are reviewed for use on the site. Additional content, if needed, is created by working with the client.
- Sample Design - Test design is published for online review and approval by the client. Adjustments to the selected design are made based on client feedback and site testing. Speed optimizations will be added.
- Site Publication and Promotion - The operational site is registered with the major search engines. Finally, SBH Web Design LLC will work with the client as needed to integrate the site into their existing, and recently created sales & marketing plan to attract users to the site.
SBH Web Design LLC ----- 2018